Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thank God for My Little Girl! ~ Day 32

I feel so very blessed to have a great weekend with my little girl more and more as she gets older. 
I just have to remind myself that she's not THAT little anymore! :)

My Lauren has become quite a lovely young lady! I am so proud of you!
What a summer of growing makes! I thank God everyday for granting me a girl! :)
We cherish our "Mother & Daughter" happy times together, more & more... I am thrilled to have that with her. We shop, dine & do the girl things together too well! That's just what we girls do in our society! :)

Welcome to our "girly" world of shopping until we drop...
It starts here in her Mom's closet...
Our favorite store! Anything against our skin has to be soft and not scratchy. I've always appreciate well-made under garments and taught my daughter that same philosophy too early in this department! Yikes! 


 She has become my best shopping partner!
Hard to believe she's so grown up!

Shoes, shoes, shoes... She's my kind of girl!

But...She's still my little girl and I am still her MOM, with my camera, ready!
One tired shopping Mom!

One empty wallet! ( Honey, keep working!)

One happy "back to school" girl!:)

Mission accomplished!... Now, Mom gets a day of rest, appropriately on Sunday! :)

Thank you God, for my little girl!  I love you, Lauren! :) xoxo MOM

With Love & Light,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment