Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Addicted to Love~ Day 35

I made a choice~ I am HERE, and not there!
I am where I want to be ...with the BEST part of me today! :)

After an eleven hour drive, I arrived at my husband's front door at 4AM this morning and he was awake, eagerly awaiting my arrival.  He even stood in the middle of the road with a flash light, directing me to my parking place.

With plenty of quite time on the road, I thought to myself, if today is my last day on earth, what would I be doing ? I knew I was doing it.

God granted us another day so we are blessed to be in each other arms, today! :)

Life is that simple.
We made it too complicated with other worries, with other wants, and with other ideal expectations. We make choices and we live within those choices~ good or bad. We own it all!

I feel very blessed to have my life. I wouldn't want anyone else's life.
I am at the MOST PEACEFUL state of mind when we are together!

Love is the most valuable possesion to have...,over silver, gold & jewels
I am addicted to HIS love...

May you find your own "addiction to someone whose love makes you whole".

With Love, & love, love, love....

Hai









No comments:

Post a Comment