Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vacation Playtime Mode ~ Day 36

Since I've been here with my husband, I 've been off my "writing wagon" per say.

We have been at this "long distance communting lifestyle" for almost a year now.  There are advantages and disadvantages to this lifestyle.   Although, we find more "pros" than "cons" as we both enjoy changes and adventures.

We are not the normal marriage for sure!!!!! :) :)

Being apart brings us closer together!   When we get together, we are like teenagers on our first date all over again. It does keep our marriage new and fresh!  It is like there is an automatic "Vacation Playtime Mode" switch that comes on in both of us.


We enjoy being together so much that nothing else gets done and we tend to get off track!  Always time for  going out to dinner, walking along the beach, eating an ice cream cone, or taking in popcorn and a movie.

I am loss for words tonight, but then I am not at loss for fun!!!!

With Love & "ice cream " Fun

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment