Friday, August 12, 2011

With An Open Mind ~ Day 37

I am starting my blog bright and early today on a Friday! :)
Remembering, we have a very busy Friday with our lunch date and dinner date so I am making sure my discipline of writing/blogging is accomplished early,  so I can go play! :)

I am kind of giddy about my Friday already! lol ha-ha  Life is good! :)
I am up at 5AM and it's actually COLD here!  I have a sweater on, as it is 57 degrees outside!  James has been sleeping with all the windows open for weeks up here with cool weather while I was back in Georgia fighting the heat and getting heat rashes! Ugh. 

I am so DONE with the summer heat!!! 
That alone is worth me escaping the Georgia's heat & humidity to migrate North but the best part is being together with my lovable fun RV man!  :)

It's so much FUN being married to my one & only RV Man! :)


I am NOW so signed up for this RV lifestyle wholeheartedly. I totally get the concept of why people live in RVs to travel North in the summer and South in the winter! WOW! What a great idea!!! We have options!!!  We don't have to tolerate those miserable months of heat or snow!
 ~~~~Hello, where have I been????~~~

It wasn't like that at the beginning!!!!!!!!!!

Admittedly, I’ve had prejudgments of "RV living" as something "less than of my preferred lifestyle image' without understanding ANYTHING about it! Yes! There goes that "outside image ego" to get the best of me, five months ago when my husband and I discussed about this RV idea.   



I knew I wanted to support him to have his childhood's dream of owning one and to live out his wishes, like his grandparents did. Everything about the RV living and traveling was "his" dream while I had reservations that life would be "awful" for me in it. 

Can you tell how awful it has been for me? lol haha
Well, I can say this today with a great big grin... I am SO THRILLED we own one! 
I love our many options to travel anywhere and stay in our very own "hotel comfort" and not worry about disinfecting our "borrowed room" before I can enjoy our stays. 


Life is so simple within its limited space. We buy what we eat and we don't have extra things we don't need. Keeping it clean is so easy and we have more time to enjoy LIFE on this smaller footprint! 
It is so freeing to not be "tie down with STUFF!"

We got everything!

As I am maturing to a "hopefully" a wiser soul, I personally try very hard to let go ALL judgments about people and/or life's circumstances.  Until you live the other person's journey and/or their circumstances, you have no idea what you are talking about. 
Life is simple good!

I believe "being OPEN to life" is the hardest discipline to practice each day... but then, life has a way of teaching us what we need to learn in our lifetime.

May you embrace your life's unique experience that has in stored for you with an open mind today!  :)

With Love & Acceptance,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment