Monday, August 8, 2011

It's such a TURN ON! ~ Day 33

I am a city girl, trying hard to live a simplier,  country 'green" life for the past five years...

A woman can get alot done with her man if she does it with her "girly" way! :)


I am all woman, not trying to be a man. I am NOT a natural "handy girl" at all but I do try really hard to do what I can for my size.   
I keep telling my BIG husband, who is 6'2" 220 pounds to think of a 10 year old child when he sees my petite size. I am 4' 11" at 100 pounds with an adult ambitious mind, trying to use his big tools to do our handy tasks. I can't do as much, physically but my mind thinks I can! Don't get me wrong,  I am not helpless.  I am just limited in seer size, weight and strength as a woman, to do as much as my husband can, when it comes to physical handy work. 


Living with my strong handy husband, who is very talented, and he loves working with his hands, we do everything ourselves in our cottage renovation for the past five years!! 

Mr. Jack Hammer!

Let me correct that statement... HE does everything that I come up with in our renovation ideas :)!  

I am always with admiration to watch my husband's handy work around our cottage. I confess, it's also such a turn on for me to watch my man in action. I also find that it's a turn on for men to see a woman, working with tool, too! :) It's true! haha
Well,  in my case,  it's a "happy marriage security" for me to say this...there are many more projects to keep my marriage "hot & bothered" for many more years to come with our cottage renovation! lol haha

My "handyman husband" has stretched my city girl abilty to do many physical jobs around here that I didn't think I could do. He is patient with his coaching and has a way of making projects fun and we do get things done together!  Our best memories are of the home projects we did together through the years!


We both found out to NOT let me near a paint can~ It's not my talent!

We discovered my other talents: How to build a 500 feet fence and get an awesome tan too! 

I also found a useful tool for my jean's back pocket
We've had good days and bad days, living in the country! It's not always as romantic as you see in pictures of finished projects. Living DURING the renovation has been hell at times!

Plowing my country garden...

Last Wednesday, it got the WORST of me! It was not a pretty sight when our riding lawn mower had a flat tire! It was such a HUGE ordeal for me to solve this problem by myself without my husband!
You would think it would be easy, right?
Well lets just say... It got the Best of me when I fired off this email to my husband with my FULL BLOWN frustration with the subject title:    I QUIT!
*********************************************************************************
I can't get you on the phone! NEVER MIND on the tire or anything else outside!!!! I am not going outside again! I am sweating, LIKE cats & dogs....with a heat rash, trying to get one @#$%^#*  flat tire on the lawn mover fix!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT! I AM PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been at this simple thing for hours! xox%#467!!!!!!!

I HATE LIVING LIKE THIS!!!!~  I CAN'T DO THE HANDYMAN SHIT!!!! and I DON'T WANT TO! I am NOT made to do these things..... You married the wrong girl. :(
I am not tough or handy. I've tried REAL HARD all these years but I just hate it!

I might have big dreams for this cottage but I CAN'T LIVE IT OR MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! I was not made to be a MAN around here!  I QUIT! ~ I am moving BACK to  be the city GIRL and get my city life back! Bye!!! 
Love, Your pissed off wife! :)

**********************************************************************************
I have NEVER EVER heard my husband LAUGHED~ SO ~ HARD~ on the phone when he finally called me back after his corporate conference call and read my email. 
We both had a great laugh through my "handyman" bad day! :)
My Corporate HandyMan

Well, the good news is that the lawnmower tire finally got fixed TODAY, of course with more "talk me through the process" with my husband on the phone, asking my neighbors to come down to help me and a trip to Ace Hardware Store! :)


Viola!!!!!A new lawnmower tire to mow my pasture tomorrow!:)



God made women & men differently and HE granted each one with different talents to contribute in our marriage, in our physical abilities and generally, ... in LIFE! 

I truly love being a woman but I hate being limited in the " handy department" when my husband is not around. This week reminds me  how much MORE I appreciate so many big and small things my handyman husband does around our home to make my life so much easier. 
I love, love, love you,  my handyman husband!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

The moral of today's blog is that men & women need each other!!! :)  We compliment each other!



We are the yen & the yang of life.  So, lets make sure you have HIS tool and HER tool!


NOW.............................Let's turn it ON and Let's play HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)






























With Love & Marriage,

Hai

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize with you on this subject. I get so mad at myself for something I feel I should be able to do around the house but my poor husband is the one who suffers my wrath when I can't .... we're going on 19 years of marriage and thank goodness he's still willing to forgive me when I lose my mind. I must say though, I do take very good care of his tools!

    Hugs Toy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Good to know I am not alone, Toy!:) Our poor husbands! As long as they know our wraths are also our way to say we appreciate them MORE! :) Love it! Hugs, Hai

    ReplyDelete