Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to School Shopping!~ Day 31

Up early on a Saturday?... We are on a mission.... school shopping! Yeah!!!

The joy of school shopping with my teenager daughter, all day long today!
And we girls, really mean SHOPPING! :) This can be dangerous!

We have a whole day planned out  to shop in Atlanta until all the stores close at 9pm. My wallet will be empty by the end of the day for sure. However, it is also an opportunity to shop responsibly, together with my daughter. We both love bargains and designer clothes!!!

No matter how old she gets, she is still my one and only little girl to spoil when I can.
I just love that she still gets into my closet first thing when we get together for our weeekend. She always find something of mine to try on! Nowadays, they are STILL the high heels! There's something about girls and high heels! What's up with that?? Lol haha.

May she never change from being "that little girl in my closet" of mine no matter how old she gets!
Amazing to watch your child grows up through the years into a young lady.
This is something I treasure so much with my daughter.

My little girl is now a grown up beautiful young lady!
 Now, I don't remember being like her when I was a Sophmore in High School! Yikes!
Who knew? I have a teenager daughter who is all about social & fashion. I was NOT into fashion but considered more of a geek back then. I was clueless on fashion and what's the lastest craze. My daughter keeps me well informed today. The joy of watching her enjoying her teen years is priceless for me, as her Mom. :)

Time hasn't really changed for her. I still have that fond memory of her and her friends, when she was only 4, in this picture. They played in my closet and wore all my clothes! Fashionista she was and still is....
I should have know I would have a fashionista on my hand
Young or old, we, girls love our fashions and shoes! I just started a little later in life than my daughter but it is something we have in common to enjoy together!

My daughter is dressed, ready and waiting...so, I can't write too long today!
The whole day of Mom & Daughter's back to school shopping is ahead of us...

No matter what you do today, enjoy your time with your child(ren) and take it one day at a time with them as they grow up way too fast!

With Love & Light,

Hai

1 comment:

  1. If the girls are going shopping, I'm eating beans and water for the next month.

    ReplyDelete