Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Obsession~ Day 63

My husband calls me " obsessed" every spring and fall when I am in my garden!

I was up early to be outside all day. I forget to eat, drink and lose all track of time when I am gardening. I don’t know where about my cell phone is and I don’t even to think of it until I am done at the end of the day.  I came in at 8 PM  to hear my phone! I've forgot to call my hubby!

That’s when he lets me know that I am too obsessed when I am working in my gardens! 

Sorry Dear but you’re right!  I should have called to let you know that I am okay. :)
It's just that I have much to do, to create our "Garden of Eden" so you can enjoy "home" more, dear! :)

Besides, I am One with God and Nature during these obsessions to forget everything else in the world, but not you, honey!:) 


Yes, he knows to expect me to have this crazy obsession twice a year, especially when the weather is "gardening perfect for me!" I don't know about you when you garden but I, especially like after it rains for a few days with steady showers and it stays overcast with no sun! 

I work better and longer with no sun in my garden while the soil is soft so I can pull weeds and dig holes for transfering plants with ease, like today! :)  I am very sore but a happy gardener and ready to do it again tomorrow!

Yes, I love to be obsessed with working hard from dawn to dusk, even in trash bag in the rain with my gardens!  


With Love & Obsession,

Hai


No comments:

Post a Comment