Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor of Love~ Day 61

My hard working husband had his big breakfast and went back to bed for a quick nap while my teen daughter is still asleep in her bed and I am enjoying my coffee and the stillness in the house as I write my blog. :)

My well deserved handyman is enjoying his big breakfast and a break today from our ongoing renovation!


It hasn't rain here in a month in Georgia until TODAY! :) Yeah!

This rainy day allows us all to slow down, winding down from all of our LABOR of LOVE this weekend. We have done so many projects this weekend and this rain is our perfect reward! :)




On a perfect rainy & cloudy day...
There is a sense of peace, with our many projects accomplished and a calming feeling to be inside today.  Indeed, we are appreciating this Labor Day to rest! :)









Our honey do list included..
A temporary Master bathroom opening to start our NEXT major renovation..
Cauling and painting addition room
Caulk, Paint porch
Prime porch floor to paint
Install gutters
Mow 2 acres before the rain
Redo two rooms
Plant rose bushes


All my plants in my gardens are loving this rain... especially my new rose bushes~ ;)


All is well in our world of Labor today! :)

With Labor of Love,

Hai





No comments:

Post a Comment