Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Beautiful Life! Day 64

Just a short blog tonight! :)
I am exhausted from working in my garden all day but I feel so blessed being so close to nature all day too!   With all my hard work, I was able to cut a fresh boutique of roses, given to me by my garden!

I brought them inside for my office tonight! :) They smell as sweet as they are beautiful and they are perfectly at home in or out of my cottage! :)

A simple reward for me to enjoy my fresh roses as I am winding down for the night with my Chamomile hot tea and writing my blog. Ahhhhhhh... What a beautiful life! :)


Flowers just make any life, any room, any day even brighter! There is magic in flowers!


Nature gives me such beauty and happiness in my life.  I think that's why I love to be in it and grow and surround myself with flowers so much!   You can't help but smile when you see flowers!
See that magic working right now! :) I hope you are smiling and enjoy these flowers with me! :)

So, why not create a beautiful life with flowers in your life everyday!

With Love & Flowers,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment