Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Change of Season ~ Day 62

After Labor Day Weekend, we all tend to shift into the Fall Season!

This heavy rain and storm Lee has cooled our temperature down to 67 degrees from the pre-Labor Day weather in the previous hot 90's! A great sign that cooler weather is here and Fall is near! :)

It's such a natural shift from Labor Day into Fall Season for most of us this week. Hooray for that! :)

I find that it's also true that we all have seasons in life too but we often fight it! We hate to change and/or we want to stay with just that one season with life on autopilot.
That's just NOT a natural cycle if you want to grow and to live your life to the fullest! You must also recognize your personal change in seasons for yourself, in order to grow!

I must admit, I don't stay in one season for very long.  Matter of fact, I have more than four seasons. I have MANY seasons as I allow myself to expand and to discover all facets of who I am.
A change of a new perspective in my office setting.
A thought occurs to me to encourage everyone today to embrace a change of season, like Fall Season after Labor Day!  :)

Moreso, embrace and allow YOUR "change of season in your life" with an open mind to be renewed, refreshed, try something different and Grow!

...with a different view!
For each new season or a new perspective adds a growing dimension of who you are, so please be kind to yourself and allow that shift to take place and go with the flow into your season, wherever you are! :)

Perhaps that season, may be your new commitment in a new romance, ending of an old relationship, step up to a new challenge or letting go of an old dream. Create a new beginning (season) in your love life,  your career, your creativity, your spiritual, financial, fitness journey and/ or in your role as a partner or a parent!

Whatever that change may be for you,  embrace the changes in order to explore a new you with a new season.  It's just part of "living your life" with all your personal seasons!

I hope you will be courageous to welcome your season with joy and with new hopes!


Just let it be, one day at a time, my friends! :)

With Love & Change of Season,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment