Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's a gift for yourself... Day 27

I am up way too early to travel... but then it has been my traveling routine for so many years, to get up & get going by 3AM every time! My internal traveling clock is still in that mode. No need to rush, today!

With 11 hours of driving to do today, I thought I should go ahead and get my today's blog done now because I don't intend to miss a day of my 100 days writing discipline.
Today is my Day 27 ! I am almost to 1/3 on my goal to this discipline. It has been insightful to write again but to commit to it and stick to it daily has given me so much more...

As they say, after doing anything consistantly for 21 days, it becomes a habit! I do like my new habit! :)

I believe we all need new challenges in our personal life, from small to big commitment to something, anything, that's personally important to you, and to stick with it can be very rewarding.
It's a gift you earn for yourself!


It can only have positive outcomes to stretch you, inspire you and maybe even others along the way but mostly to allow you to grow personally, wherever you are!
It doesn't have to be world records, ( unless you want it to be) but as long as it has a personal meaningful records to you! :)

Have you thought of giving this a try?  What's your 100 days challenge for yourself?

Think about it, today and... just take it one day at a time! :)

With Love & Light,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment