Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh Sweet Baby! ~ Day 79

Is it the high altitude of Colorado or is it the "high" we feel with our  precious Penelope?

Love, love, sweet love is in the air with her presence here in Ft. Collins. :)

Oh, sleep little baby...

There are no words to describe the smell of a newborn and the magic of love Penelope gives out to her family. What a special treat for me to hold her each day while we are here!!!



I just love holding her as she sleeps and NOT putting her down, if I can help it. :)  She sleeps so much better being held. :) Watch out, John & Tara... less zzzzz's for you for a while!


I am taking it all in... her fresh newborn smell, her tiny body goes limp and her gentle heart beats against on my chest is  heavenly. I feel her vibration of love and gentleness.



A newborn is the most precious gift from above casting her brighest light into our world.
We need more Angels here on earth, Penelope! We are so happy you are here with us! :)
I am in awe with the purity of having our little Angel here.

Thank you, John & Tara for sharing the LOVE!!!!



We are blessed to enjoy the magical moments of being with our little Princess! :)

With Love & Princess Penelope,

Nana Hai

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I agree.... Newborns are precious! Enjoy every moment! She is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete