Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Being an Asian Blonde ~ Day 76

For years I've had girlfriends that spend a fortune on their hair cuts and hair coloring every 5-8 weeks.  And I didn't get it at all until this year!

Today's hair appointment

At 45, I am just now experiencing the hair coloring thing for the first time.   Spending a fortune is true, but why do we do it?
After~ 3 hours under the "foil" ( no heat for me, please!)
I guess it is different for every woman as to why we want to change our hair & colors.
Mostly to get rid of the grey, right? NOT anymore! It's a new fashion statement!

For me? Well, I was motivated to make a fun change, but really to WOW my husband to celebrate his "golden years". So, I decided to be a "blonde" from a jet black hair Asian gal.

An extreme makeover to say the least and just for the fun of it!
With my natural jet black hair
I am  happy with the different look and a NEW me! I like being a blonde for a change! Why not!
With my "lighter" side

My husband has been thrilled ever since....hmmmm? Like having a different woman next to him,..every man's secret dream.  lol


My husband also says Asian blondes have more fun because they have another excuse to spend more money, and what woman doesn't like to spend cash on all those needless but essential fashion statements, expecially if you're an exotic blonde Asian Lady!! LOL haha

Truly, the older I get, the more fun I want to be all facet of me.

Go ahead, it's NOT just for the young, but for the young at heart, too! :)

With love, flair & blonde,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment