Monday, September 19, 2011

Hai's Salon ~ Day 75

I didn't know cutting hair was in my wife's description but it has been for almost 9 years now.

It's doesn't pay very well but my hubby likes it because it is always FREE! :) Even if I did a bad job, he is always happy with it, because it was FREE!
This is a pre hair cut picture taken just a few hours before "the cut".  Notice the grey and thinning mane in all its glory!!

Now this is a post haircut picture.  Notice how I have cut out most of the grey and made what's left look thicker.

 As you'll note in the pictures, my husband definetly gets his money's worth, especially when you consider what he would pay at a salon.  Now before you give me a call to cut your hair, you might want to talk to my husband first.  He will agree that the stated cost of me cutting his hair is $0.00, but he will go on to tell you that you better be ready to buy designer shoes, customize your home, buy a dinner car, and pretty much live like a paulper to keep your hair stylist living the life of luxury.  Oh well, so much for the free hair cuts.  I guess James would probably save a couple hundred dollars if he just went to the salon and paid top dollar.  But hey, what fun would that be!!

PS - I'm really stretching the blog today.  Pretty sad when I talk about my husbands barber, especially when it is me.  My mind isn't working today and I have writer's block.

With Love & Cut,

Hai

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Rich just bought me a new laptop and I had to break the news to him that the new carrying bag I had to buy for it wasn't cheap, either. :)
    He says generally I'm not cheap. Is that a compliment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a compliment for all the women out here, Tere. If we start comprising with our husbands, there's no stopping! LOL... I've learned the hard way but I've put my foot down this year and I just say...No more! haha. They will go to bare bone with you if you let them.
    Stay expensive, we're so worth it!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete