Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Being Grandparents ~ Day 77

Just a short blog today since I am heading out the door to the airport with my hubby aka Grandpa Gus!

Grandpa Gus & Nana Hai are visiting his newest little one, Grandbaby girl in Ft. Collins. 
We are excited to meet our new bundle of joy, Baby Penelope! :)

Plus... getting our lovable big teddy bear hugs from our handsome Avery & Charlie await for us too! :)

Life is more precious with little ones to love.  They are so pure in their giving & accepting love.

Another advantage of being married to my James. He has been there, done that and I get to experience with him each day.  I feel so blessed to be with the most loving man, husband, father, grandpa in the world. 

Nana Hai is ready!

Chat here tomorrow on this same channel...and yes, I only have 23 more days to acomplish my 100 day blog challenge! :) 

Life is adding up fast, one day at a time. 

With Love & precious little ones,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment