Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lessons Learned... ~ Day 49

Lessons Learned...

Sharing my failure is also real life! It's a part of life!  
I am so grateful for that dream that defined me for 20 years! :)

I have NO regrets for pursuing it and trying to achieve it. 





Although I didn’t achieve the “rebuilding” of the orphanage physically, I achieved so much more WITHIN that vision of “rebuilding” who I am today!

Perhaps, I am a slow learner to get here but nevertheless, I’ve learned many lessons from this journey to share with you.

First and foremost, YOUR DREAMS CAN CHANGE AS YOU CHANGE!
Letting go of your dreams is allowed! It’s PERFECTLY human and ACCEPTABLE!
And it doesn’t mean you are a failure! I am not a failure because of it. I have achieved MORE because of it! The true joy is in the "journey of pursuing" of your dreams, not the destination!

Everyday, it’s YOUR free choice to let go of one dream and create new ones in your life! You are bound by no one and you have no obstacles but yourself to make that choice.

Sometimes, having the vision of a dream, you are blessed with the courage, the hope, the passion to pursue it and live it with fire in your heart!  You can only learn more about yourself from your journey of making that dream come true. 


You will reach where you are supposed to be. 
Destiny has a way to getting you where you need to be, despite yourself!

I thank God for being there with me in this 20 years journey of chasing my dream and He has allowed me to learn from it! He has blessed me ten- folds in other ways!

There are so many other ways you can help others, like volunteering with your time and everyday be your BEST to help your family, your neighbors, your community and/ or even extend your blessings to charities from where you are!

So, I encourage you to keep writing down as many dreams, as you can, because that one idea, that one thought, that one dream can CHANGE YOU forever and may change the world too!  :)



You may not achieve all of your dreams but it's an opportunity for you to live that dream with all your heart, until you have a change of heart! 


Yes, It's okay to have a change of heart!  :)
That’s when your heart tells you to move on because it doesn’t align with who you are at that stage in your life, so, listen to your heart! Your heart will know to keep pursuing it or LET GO!

If you let go, you may not know where you will go from there but TRUST that God has a few more dreams has in stored for you. When He closes one door, He opens another door!


By the way, when you let go of  “it”, you are also letting go of your own “ego” and let God gives you one of HIS sure dreams He has for you! :)

So today you can say, “I have changed as a person and so I give myself the permission to let certain dreams go and create new ones from where I am today!” 

And every day is a new beginning for you to create the life you envisioned for yourself and for your family!  It's never too late!

 Just take it, one day at a time!

With Love & New Possibilities,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment