Saturday, July 30, 2011

Be FRESH..., on a HOT DATE!~ Day 24

I have been writing more about the past lately but it is just as important to remember where you have been to appreciate where you are today! I hope you enjoyed our Vietnam adventures with us!

We appreciate our past and the many lessons it holds for us but we also must move on and don't get stuck in the past.  Life is richer today, that's why they call it the PRESENT! :)

FAST FORWARD... to the present! 
Dancing the night away with Cleveland's skyline shining bright!


I love my very colorful and diversed life from East to West...Sharing life with my best friend, my husband, going on 9 years, have been a blessing beyong my prayers! We continue to celebrate our blessings to the FULLEST!

James & I still take our dates seriously in our marriage! I think it is MORE important to keep the courtship strong in any long term relationship, to keep it NEW & FRESH! 

If you told me 9 years ago, that my life would turn out this way, I wouldn't believe it's my life, but then I knew nothing about living with LOVE.
Sharing our typical date out, but this time with a new friend, Roger. 
Who Knew...? Fun in Clevelend, Ohio !

We throughly enjoyed these "hot spots"  I chose for us last night. 
So, if you ever in Cleveland, check these places out and have  lots of fun!!!


This is The Velvet Tango Room, known for the best Martinis at the most shady (like scarey shady) side of downtown.

Your first visit time here will give you that "it can't be THE place"~ a feeling of being at a dangerously at the wrong side of town.
But once inside you will be pleasantly surprised by the warm engaging ambience  It's like stepping back in time.
Cheers with 1 Avaition, 1 Homemade Eggnog & 1 Lady in Red

Roger's first Martini! He's a military guy with a wide range taste for all the beers around the world, but never a  martini until last night.


Tyron, Tango's soulful piano man... live piano music!
Cheers to our fav. lil' secret Tango Room in town!


We discovered this fabulous place via a New York Times review, calling it one of the must places to go when in Cleveland . www.velvettangoroom.com


On the corner of 6th & St. Clair to dine & see the city in action at the Warehouse District
With my handsome husband, James
The view from our table of Cleveland's city life!

With our friend, Roger!




http://hrcleveland.com/bluepoint.php

Off we go, after dinner, just down the street to go dancing at the Velvet Dog Club
A "must experience" is the Velvel Dog's Patio, located on the third floor, with a view of Cleveland's skyline
It was a hot & humid night in July, but the view was so worth it!
My best date, Ever!

The boys were just enjoying the view in the corner by the music stage & dance floor
Downstairs on the first floor to cool down after the patio... wave your money to get the bartendars attention!

Group picture!

These feet were tired and resting!
It's Roger's turn to shake it up a bit!


http://velvetdogcleveland.com/


Thanks, Roger for adding fun to our night! :) Catch up with us in HOTlanta! :)
When talking with my 15 year old daughter yesterday, we chatted about me getting ready for the Friday night "date" with my husband.   I had to laugh and say, "Yes dear,  old married couples still do have fun together, it's not just for the young!" :)
Getting off the phone, I can only hope that she will someday have what we have,... in her "midlife" years.

These shoes were made for a very sexy night on the town! And for now, their job is done! :)

Until next date, my darling.....

With Love & Light,
Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment