Sunday, August 1, 2021

Day 5: Walmart gets KIDS!!!









Shhhhh.....I am hiding in my office to finish my dinner in peace and to write my Day 5 for few minutes...

 I am actually buying me some quite time to get centered and find my sanity. :) 

The TV is in full blast in the other room , even my fur children are hiding with me in my office while my hubby is cleaning up the kitchen. 

I enjoy the funny comments, laughter and cousins enjoying each other while each grandparent takes turn to cater to them. Grandpa is in charge... there has been 3 requests so far and the night is still young, while I am writing for MORE  popcorn during their cartoon show at 9pm. 

This Grandpa is a fun Grandpa!

OK... I am totally exhausted with 5 grandkids and my older kid aka grandpa. LOL 

And it's just the FIRST full day! Yikes! I am so in trouble...5 more days to go. 

It has been nonstop from morning until bedtime. 

If you don't see me here each day or the quality of my writing sucks, you'll totally get it. hahaha

Let's say, I never got to finish my coffee this morning to prepare waffles for breakfast, 

...then did 7 shirts with a messy tie dye project, ( I don't know what I was thinking to plan this messy activity) lol  

...then lunch, 

...then Walmart trip, 

...then dinner, 

...then, not to mention desserts at Dairy Queen trip in there too!

...then movie time! 

Get the picture????

Well, we are also planning a summer RV camp trip so we needed supplies for camp days... 2 cars full of kids and lots of food to last for few days with a short road trip to Walmart. 

Our Walmart trip was an epic adventure with my gang!  

Just use your imagination shopping with 6 kids at Walmart... Yikes!

I found out "LUNCHABLES" are easy and they like them!!!  Forget about the nuritrious values. hahaha

I am laughing and crying at the same time to myself about all the summer fun here. At least, I a get a break in the kitchen with "lunchables"

And...the fun memories will be worth it for them one day we hope! :)

You never know what each grandchild will remember...

For adults, it's all about giving them the best opportunity to have happier times in their childhood with their grandparents. 

By doing so, Are we catering too much to them by always trying the "entertain" them?  

What ever happened to the good old fashioned way of just being together to chat and share stories?

I remember playing with rocks as my entertainment. hahaha. 

It's a different world now.

Nevertheless, it has been a very full Sunday Funday for us all! We are so grateful and blessed

And ...I am too tired to even write.... catch up with you, hopefully sooner or later,

Life is way too full here and we are so blessed , indeed! :)

"Bless are the sweet little children..."


Good night,

Hai


No comments:

Post a Comment