Friday, July 30, 2021

Day 3: Simple Joy

 







Hello friends,

Summer is a such busy time for all of us. 

Especially, when your husband has 8 grandkids coming to us to make special memories all summer long. What a blessing!

I looking forward to find a quite moment in the midst of getting ready for 5 more grandkids coming our way. I like having this challenge to take a "pause" for me.

 I never know what my heart wants to write. 

Well... right now it is all about the fun activities in my head to plan for them. There will be 5 grandchildren from age 4 to 9 years old to make memories with. How crazy fun that will be...

I had the simply joy of getting this playhouse ready for them today!

Being around children allow us to be a kid again. 

To dream, to laugh, to be silly and be creative with our imagination. They hold a magic that we wished as adults know how to keep it forever. 

There is a sense of simple pure joy in children!

I never had a "normal" childhood so I get to play again with them and spark that joy again. I just love their pure hearts, honesty and curiosity.  




My dream is for us to create a magical place for them to visit us at our Yellow Cottage Retreat as the grandparents. We adults tend to forget how to dream. But guess what... that kid in all of us will scream back at you ... if you're lucky! I am able to dream again and it feels so good to be living my dream.

My dream is to create a happy charming getaway for families to visit and we will extend it to our airbnb guests in the next few years. I hang on to this sweet childhood dream of mine to keep me inspired.

What keep you inspired?

This dream gives me a compelling future to look forward... not looking back with regrets of the past.  Each day, I am creating a piece at a time to add to that dream. And... the sweetest part is that  I can add to it, adjust it and change it as I would like it on my canvas of life. I am my own artist with my own life.

Living my dream is simply making this sweet heart wreath and getting their playhouse ready to welcome all the grandkids. 

That joy is a part of the journey of my dream today. 

It doesn't have to be big or grand. It just has to touch a happy place in your heart to smile and be grateful for the joy of it. It's in the little things that matter most to the soul. It's definitely not the big house, the fancy car or a pile of money in the bank . 

Remember, you can't take all that "stuff" with you.

So, if it doesn't spark that child inside of you, it's time for you to go find it again!

Have a fun weekend filled with laughter, everyone!

Namaste,

Hai







No comments:

Post a Comment