Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Day 1: I am BACK!












Hello Again,

It has been 5 years since my last entry.

Wow! Time flies and much of life has happened since.

I was cleaning up my old computer and found my old blog page " One Day At A Time" again.

With my soul sister, Kathleen, we decided to support each other and to discipline ourselves to get back to writing from the heart again with our 100 days writing challenge to accomplish this together. 

Day 1 is all about a new start for me and to commit to this challenge by "just do it" and take the first step to write. Nothing happens if we don't ACT on it. 

I often remind myself so not to be overwhelmed in any challenges is to take it ...one day at a time. 

I am so grateful I still own this perfect blog name for me since I've been dormant for so long. 

Google still remembers me! :) Thank you, Google.

There is a saying, you are never too old or too late to start a new dream or a new goal. 

Here I am at 55, I am beginning again... And that's OK too. Everyday is a fresh start in any areas of your life you want to improve, grow and change. It only takes YOU to begin with your first step. No one else can do it for you! 

I know the real personal rewards will be amazing as I write down my thoughts on any topics with no restrictions as life comes to me , thru me and as me to share.

It will not only to help me discover who I am each new day as I grow but I pray my words & sharing will help, comfort and inspire others to know they are not alone in this journey of life. We all are connected.

Like you, I am a different person from 5 years ago and even from yesterday. Everyday is a new day and we get to create and/or recreate the person we want to be and live the life we love. It's never too late unless we limit ourselves to believe that.  Remember, 50s is the new 30s so we have many more years of life ahead :)

I am so grateful each morning that God has given me another day to live and love my life. 

Yes, I am still growing, learning and continuously discovering many more dimensions of who I am as you are. Let's never stop growing... together!

What would you love to create in your life TODAY?

God bless you all,

Hai





No comments:

Post a Comment