Thursday, October 13, 2011

Here's To Good Friends~ DAY 99

I can't believe today is my 99th day of blogging continously without missing a day.  I have less than 30 minutes to claim that statement to reach my goal by midnight and onto my FINAL 100th day tomorrow. Woohoo!


As we all said good night, I realized I have not done my blog yet at 11:00PM! Yikes! I ALMOST miss it! :)


Even if I miss it today, it is all worth it because my husband came home to me with his RV and all.



 Soon after, our great friends arrived!
I just love looking out on my porch to see them all here at our cottage. 


 It has been a wonderful day filled with overflowing JOY to be together among the ones you love! :)


It was perfect to be on the porch, listening to the rain while enjoying our wine & food. So nothing can "rain" on our parade, please! Actually, a rainbow came into our view!




Food & Friends... A special celebration .


We've enjoyed catching up with each other, right into the late evening hours with stories and laughter.... until I realized I have to get my 99th blog done! Whew! I almost miss it! LOL


We are so very blessed to have good friends in our lives. 
Here's to you, Rich & Tere! :)


P.S. I have 10 minutes to spare...lol


With Love & Friendship,


Hai

1 comment: