Sunday, October 9, 2011

Heading South ! ~ Day 95

It is ABSOLUTELY a gorgeous Fall day here at our campsite!

Breathtaking Autumn views from our campsite!

What a beautiful and AMAZING last note to say farewell to our beloved Spring & Summer days among our Ohio RV woods.

Our home away from home... What a romantic adventure! :)
The trees, with their turning of colors and falling leaves all around us are saying good bye to us, as we are preparing to pack up to head South! :)

My hubby is getting the RV ready to head out on the road while I write my 95th day blog at this location.
Teddy is hanging on to stay between my legs as usual, as I write my blog!
This has been such a lovely RV campsite spot for us! We could come back again! ;)
 Our last campfire to enjoy our morning coffee and we are ready to pack up!



It is time to say good bye on my last day here with great memories of our Spring & Summer experiences and adventures. It has been such a joy and a delight to live this way of life.  

Only with my creative and adventuresome husband that I get to experience ALL the spices of life!:)

Thank you, my beloved! :)  You are making a better woman out of me by sharing all the adventures, big or small, together, for the rest of our lives!



With love & great Ohio memories,

Hai


No comments:

Post a Comment