Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nana Hai Got in Trouble! ~ Day 83

Every morning, we would get two little energetic boys jumping on our bed for our wake up call.

It was on Friday morning that Nana & Grandpa decided to sleep in.
We knew we needed to catch up with some zzz's after a few restless nights and with 2 hours difference in our Eastern and Mountain time zone.

We heard our door slowly open several times that morning before the house fell quiet when Avery and Charlie went to school. The Grandparents were rested and ready for another day of being helpful.

Avery came home after school with a note to show Nana what he did at school that day.
On Friday, they have a free choice to draw or  to write.

Avery decided to write a letter to Nana as his school project.

Well, I think Nana got in trouble!  But NOT Grandpa Gus though.. . now, that's not fair!  lol :)
Avery sounds out his words and writes it down as he hears it...

Avery unfolded his letter and read it to me, and then he gave it to Nana to keep so I would not forget.
He wrote:
"Nana Hai, ( NUH)"
"Nana Hai  I miss you. Why did you sleep in. I really miss you.  Love, Avery."

He even pointed out that his teacher read it and stamped today's date on it for his class assignment for
September 22, 2011.

Yikes! Nana got in trouble!:) LOL hahahha... I love it!!!  :)

OMGOSH.... What such lovely, sweetest words! It is the BEST letter I have ever gotten from anyone! :)

Avery writes! 

I accepted my sweet letter from our Avery .  I am keeping it forever in my heart! :)

Of course, Nana Hai promised not to sleep in anymore after that! :)

The next morning, we got our wake up call at 7:30 AM on a Saturday from our two bundles of joy. We had the best morning and we all were ready to watch Avery play soccer and off we go for a full day of fun! :)

Sunday came and we had our morning sweetest wake up call again and we decided to build a camp fire outside with our coffee so his Dad can sleep in!

Living with two active boys, sleeping in is a luxury for any parents! BUT....we sure are missing our sweetest wake up calls, this week! :(

With Love & our sweetest wake up calls,

Hai

1 comment: