Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Name That Pumpkin ~ Day 84

I am out and about today on a perfect Fall day in Cleveland!!!  :)
I just love the cool weather here as the leaves are changing their colors all around us, including these scary pumpkins to set you up for Halloween. That is, if you like Halloween. I never liked Haloween because it is too scary for me. We don't participate in the Halloween traditions at all.

Scary & Ugly Pumpkins!


I couldn't help but to stop by my favorite family farm in the country before heading to the city, to capture all these pumpkins in season. We've enjoyed our fresh produce all summer but I don't know how to cook these guys to be as excited about this season.

It's a family farm that sells only what they grow so it's so FRESH!!!! Just love living close to them this summer!

They harvest each day, fresh from their fields

I have never heard of some of these pumpkins...   Can you name these pumpkins?...

Amazing Day!!! Amazing fun to look at these unusual pumpkins at the farmer's market! :) I've falling in love with this area for its fresh produce, country roads and farming fields all around us.


Cinderelle Pumpkins & Blue Hubbard Pumpkins


Peanut Pumpkin. Yea, really! That's what it is! ( scary too!)



These are Blue Hubbard Pumpkin

Jarrahdale Pumpkin

Butter Squash

normal squash?? haha







Pie pumpkins


Ok...here is your cheat sheet!  Can you quess? :)


With Love & Pumpkins,

Hai




1 comment: