Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Last Harvest! ~ Day 57

It's ALWAYS soooo good to be home again and in my gardens, today! :)

I picked my last harvest for the summer and I am clearing out my kitchen gardens for the season!

Cleaning up and planting rose bushes there! :)
I think I will give up my summer gardens in the future and stay in the North during Georgia's worst 3 months of summer heat, in  June, July & August.  If you live in Georgia, I would recommend you go any where North for a nice long vacation! :)

However, come back in Georgia for its beautiful Spring, colorful Fall and mild Winter! :)
We love them the most! Three out of four seasons is not so bad!!! :) My husband and I want to retire here because of it's most ideal weather for 9 months out of the year!



Time to redo...
 Anyway, we are so glad to be home for this long weekend but we will truly be doing "The Labor Day Weekend" with seer hard work & sweats to tidy up our little cottage again.
My welcome home gift...My climbing rose vine is starting to wrap itself around the porch! :)

We hope you enjoy your Labor Day Weekend with your family and friends,

With Love & Labor,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment