Monday, August 29, 2011

Thank God It's Monday - Day 54

While I was walking this morning, I took in our amazing cool fresh air in the 70's here in Ohio. I walked the country roads as a great meditation time as well as my exercising routine.  What a treat to take in all the charms of country life on curvy roads, filled with corn & soybean fields, even a vineyard loaded with grapes along my path. .... Ahhhhhh, I simple LOVE Mondays, I thought to myself.

I know that's totally CRAZY to say it but Monday helps you "get back" into your healthier routine again. Monday is our starting point, another beginning, and another starting over again or get back on the wagon again per say, especially when you over indulged over the weekend. True??

Thank God there is a Monday each week to start again!

My husband and I truly enjoy our adventures, big or small on weekends, like our mini vacations with no rules, no clocks, no schedules, and filled with many treats! !

BUT...when Monday comes around, I shift in my weekdays groove again and my life is normal and healthier again! 


A walking dress for each day of the week! :)


I've never been a routine kind-a- girl but as I get older, I crave and enjoy having some sort of routines in my weekdays because I know what to expect! :)
We are creatures of habits and we do tend to enjoy some certainties in our lives with some balance. Am I right? Well, it is for us anyway. 

Monday comes, my husband is at work and his week is already mapped out on his work calendar.
I exercise in the morning to plan out my day, week and even our weekends and there it is... I am happier, ready again and life goes on with some sense of "knowing" so I can take it one day at a time. :) 

Sure, life surprises will occur along the way but I truly enjoy my outlook and a sense of peace in  "knowing" what to expect. Don't you?  

Anyway, I feel so ALIVE & HAPPY to be Monday again!:) 


While I was walking my usual 6 miles, I do my sorting for the week. It also occurred to me how great it is that I discovered the pleasure of distance walking as a part of my daily routine on weekdays. 

Just to add to this thought, it was actually chilly this morning when I got started so I just put on some sweat pants under my walking dress until I get warm up. I stopped and took off my sweat pants and kept on going in my cool walking dress as the sun heats up!  I find this can be the best way to keep warm and keep this up during the Fall months in my walking dresses! :)



With Love & Mondays,

Hai



No comments:

Post a Comment