Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Butterflies~ Day 59

So, this is how the farmers do it in the early morning !!!

I hear the rooster crowing in the far distance before the morning light!  Starbucks coffee brewing and we are looking forward to another beautiful, productive day today at the farm! :)

Much to look forward to...Beautiful butterflies have been hanging out with us as we work outside and in my gardens! I love it when I can capture the butterflies in my gardens with my camera when they flutter! Life is simply beautiful at home! :)





Another beautiful butterfly will be with us this weekend...my daughter, Lauren!

We have a teenager driver to practice driving this weekend with us too! :) Yikes!

We are off to a very busy day and ready to LABOR again today...

With Love & Pretty Butterflies,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment