Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Man's Best Friend~ Day 70

It was a tough day for me to find the right home(s) for my outdoor dogs and talking to people about them.

I am emotionally exhausted to even write about it, tonight. sniff, sniff..

I just want to do the right thing for them since I travel so much.  I can't give them what they deserve  and this process is NOT easy. Ugh!  Guilt is the WORST enemy of the heart today for me! :(

Dear God,
Please, please, please help me find the right, loving home(s) for my Charlie & Harley and/or give me a better solution. I hope the people that said they are interested will think it over overnight and do the right thing for the dogs. I believe if its meant to be, YOU will guide me to the best solution by this weekend.
Amen.
My Charlie & Harley

Man's Best Friend(s) only have unconditional LOVE to offer us all!

With Love &  Man's Best Friend,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment