Monday, July 11, 2011

"Lost in Translation?"~ Day 5

I am now made aware of my new journey of blogging and the power of my words and/or my stories that I put out there for translations. 

It is from where the readers/viewers are to translate what they read, see and understand.  
I must stay true to myself to send out my vibrations, my energy as I share in my blogs from my heart. As a writer, I am learning to accept all comments and misunderstandings with gratitudes. And I do soooo sincerely, to grow as a person and as a writer!
It also helps to go back to my current meditation practices ( I am a very new student). It's philosophy is to set no judgements or clinging to any results to new actions and/or reactions. 
LIFE is what it is and you are in the flow of your own reality as the world teaches you new lessons in one moment at a time, in one breath at a time and in.... ONE DAY AT A TIME! 
*****************************
Dear co-creator friends;
Thank you so kindly for "commenting" on my blog of Day 4 in my title "Who's Oprah". Please don't take my title literally that I don't know who she is or heard of her AT ALL. I also did say in my blog that "I am NOT unaware or completely out of the loop" about the world around me via internet without owning or watch TV for 12 years. 
The essence of my short story was my way to convey " my personal experience" with Oprah's extraordinary gift in touching people's lives"  For me, it was this week to begin my blog! Yes, you can read, hear, see, google millions of stars, and famous personalities out there in our world today IS very easy no matter where you live. I live in Georgia. 
My  blog was about my "personal experience" to be effected by the icon like Oprah, of which SHE has helped me take the 100 days challenge and beyond to make me think to do my small part in the world. ( It was also, all in fun too, to say, even after her show is off the air that I finally got the message for me!). I finally got to  "KNOW"  her in this magazine to catch up on her  25 years of touching people's lives and it wasn't through a TV or her Oprah Show FOR ME. :) That's in a nut shell.
At the end of the day, it's not so imoprtant where, when or  how you know of Oprah but did she make a difference for you,  to personally make a "change"  or help you make a "transformation?" 
She did for me this week! For that I thank Oprah's vibrations to get my "aha's moment!
I hope this reply can help clear your questions and/or any misunderstanding of my intentions on that blog. My style of writing is quite different too. :)

With Love & Light,
Hai

3 comments:

  1. Christine- Great blog. You write beautifully. The photo of you and the army guy reminds me of the orphanage at Soc Trang. Hello to Gus.

    It looks like Andrew and Mary are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, kindly...and who is this? LOL haha
    I am supposed to know you, right? but there's a no name on the blog for me say hi to you by name???
    Sending my hugs to YOU regardless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...so I finally got it! All the clues were there and I wasn't thinking without my coffee this AM! :) How are you? So honored you are here in my world. :) When do we get to see you & Jane in our neigborhood? :) Are we still related by default? Can't keep our family citizenship if we don't get to converse once in awhile you know??? LOL haha Btw, I have a trip to VN in 2012. Interested in joining me? Email me, plz!

    ReplyDelete