Friday, July 22, 2011

Live for Today! ~Day 16

So sorry but "Living your Dreams ( Family) Part 4,"  as promised; has to be continued on another day! :)

I was taken away with "living for today" FULLY so I haven't had time to blog until now, late Friday at 10:30pm, while my husband is snoring next to me! :) A sound of home, comfort and satisfaction after an incredible evening together!

Life is fabulous today...
Starting out, I slept until NOON, (unbelieveable treat after my many insomnia nights! :)
Awaken by my husband's phone call to ask me out for our usual Friday Lunch Date. It's our tradition, going on since we've been married!  We met up for a great lunch! I had my morning coffee at that time and enjoying every drop of a "latte - da" of a slow start on a lazy Friday with my date.

From there, I went for my 3 hours parafin manicure & pedicure treat at a great Salon nearby his office, with our evening plans already set!

We had an amazing dinner out with a friend in Vermillion, Ohio on Lake Erie while dinning at an exquisite French restuarant "Touche" with this breathtaking view from our table.




Our meals were divine and our laughter was lasting!

To top off our evening, we walked to Vermillion's nearby downtown by the sea to pay a visit to Granny's home made ice cream parlor! Together, we walked along the beach, enjoying the fast melting cones in July while watching this deep rich sunset, greeting us all a good night!



It's best to live for Today because Tomorrow is not promised to anyone!

With Love & Light,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment