Monday, October 3, 2011

I Just Want To SLEEP! ~ Day 89

Do you get insomnia sometimes??? I do!...  I would be wide awake by 3AM and I can't get back to sleep! I would get so tired by 8 AM but the day is just getting started! UGH.
No one can function like this for very long without sleep.

As we all know, SLEEP IS IMPORTANT to stay happy & healthy!
It's so frustrating and exhausting when you don't get enough sleep to function properly or at your best during the day. You would do ANYTHING to get some sleep! Have you ever felt that way?

I've tried longer workouts, eat well by avoiding certain food at night, like sugar & caffeine.  I go to extra length to get my sleep! I finally had to go to the Doctor for help so I take a sleep aid pill to help me get my sleep! UGH.
It gets old and inconsistent and I hate be so dependent on a pill. It's just not natural or my preference!

My Doctor said it's also because I am going through my "changes" in my midlife. Yikes!
Well, whatever it is ...I JUST WANT TO SLEEP a full night, please!

Little did I know, I FINALLY found my solution by accident!:) I CAN sleep, now!!!!


I CAN SLEEP SO WELL in this 8'x8' cave! It's small, dark, comfortable and especially when it rains!!!    Our RV bedroom is my solution!... LOL haha... and I hated the RV idea at first! :)

Well, NO MORE... I look forward to get my BEST sleep in our RV. Especially, when it is raining outside. The rain engulfs my world in our RV and it is so SEDATING for me to be able to sleep up to 10 hours! :) It works and I am so grateful for my weird but effective sleeping solution! :)

My husband is bringing my "sleep aid" back to our cottage ! Woohoo!!!
I told him to make sure to park it across the driveway from our cottage so when I get my insomnia at my usual 3AM, I can just walk across our parking lot and go to sleep in our RV bedroom!
Could you also install a water springler on the rooftop of the RV for my "man made rain" whenever I need it, Honey! :) LOL hahaha....

For those who get insomnia, we will try anything to get our sleep, right?  :)

With Love & Sleep,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment