Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Be Creative Search~ Day 91



Today, I am sitting here in the midst of many inspirational and creative minds in thousands of books at Barnes & Noble.  




I am hoping to stir and to spark my own inspirations within myself to hear my inner creative voice more clearly to know...  


To know or to hear what???  

I believe, as long as we live, we will always have more dreams, more aspirations and more questions to fulfill what we are here to do.


Don't get me wrong; I am truly a lucky girl to have SO MUCH in my current life. I am grateful for my life! I love my life!

My basic needs and so much more are being met with a very supportive husband to allow me to find my next passion, my next creative path and go forward in creating that creative fulfillment. 






My CORE dream has come true~ I have LOVE in my life! :)








With love in my life, I am stronger and have more confidence in myself yet I don't know what it is that aspire me to manifest my dream(s) for my next growth in my midlife. 

I dream of living the life as I have NOW but with a creative outlet that I enjoy doing everyday that would inspire others with an income source flowing in effortlessly and naturally for what I love to do and living who I am. 








Unlike this picture... I am Jack of many trades and Master of none in my creativity!
I've been in search for the "next creative thing" within myself... to be more than I am today...to be even more creative to ADD to my already wonderful life. 




There is still a hunger in me to be fulfilled. I have more questions than answers....

I don't quite know what that is yet, as my honest answer!  
Doing what to fulfill my creative being? 
Is there a name for it? 
Do I have the "marketable skills" for being who I am? 
How do I manifest this dream?  
What am I good at? 
What skills or gifts do I have to offer others?  

My past skills are no longer serving me as that career - minded and driven woman, like I was once. I wish not to repeat the first half of my life that I was able to create money but nothing else. Ironically, that resulted a love and hate relationship I have with money, today. 


So, I am in search for a more peaceful and balanced relationship with money to create a new career for myself within my family life.

I have not found my inner alignment of working my passion and receiving an income for it yet, in my second half of my life. 
I wish to be able to find a natural alignment of working with my heart wide open while creating a financial flow in a creative career. 


I believe in the Law of Attraction to aid your quests of the heart so I share my vulnerbility in this blog to help manifest my search to obtain it. 

It is where I am today. I ask God and the Universe to send me insights.

With Love & Search,

Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment