Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's your Simply Meaningful?

Yesterday, I watched a show on "Braveheart Women", on defining what's your "simply meaningful" and I knew it right away for me. 


It's different for everyone but it reminds us to take note in the simple pleasures of life.



Since I have been traveling so much in this past year and a half with my commute corporate husband, being home on a regular basis this pass 4 weeks has brought me EVEN MORE meanings & appreciation!





I truly appreciate having my simple daily routine to be home more than anywhere else on earth.
I appreciate going to my closet and not to my suitecase.
I appreciate making my coffee from the same coffee pot and reach for the same cup and creamer.
I appreciate waking up and walking outside in my pjs to say good morning to all my happy dogs with my hot coffee in hand.


I appreciate giving them their morning love and treats each day. And while they eat, I enjoy my coffee at our picnic table under this oak tree, like this morning.



I am grateful for what's in front of me, more & more! 

HOME is my "simply meaningful" to my soul! I am willing to give up everything else to keep my peace.



So, what's your simply meaningful?

With Love & Meaningful,


Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment