Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where Have I been?

Since accomplishing my 100 days of blogging everyday without missing a single day on Oct 14,  2011, I took a two weeks break! 

I am in class nowadays with Oprah!   I have been in Oprah's Life Classes in my office, with my Teddy Bear nearby on the sofa. I am in front of my computer each day to catch up with all her lessons for me! 
My personal classroom with Oprah!
There are SO MANY wonderful lessons Oprah offers to aid each one of us to live our BETTER LIFE FULLY!!!

I have learned so much about myself with Oprah's life lessons thus far,  to help me face myself HONESTLY with self-examinations.

I've learned that we all tend to operate our lives from EGO more than we should. I have learned there are so many more of SELF-barriers for me to break through like, 
To forgive and let go of anger! 
To become what I believe, 
To speak my truth will set me free to live the life I want, 
To create and share JOY with others,  
To know I have a calling and to be who I am meant to be AND it doesn't have to be a HUGE thing like Oprah. My highest calling fulfill my heart is being a wife and a mom in my peaceful charming home.
I am 100% responsible for my life, 
To learn to listen to my inner voice more clearly when life speaks to me in a whisper,  and...
I love, love the saying, "when you know better, you do better."

I have a current ongoing project for myself~ to create a vision board with the life I dream for myself is SO MUCH fun!!!!!!!
An area on my porch I give myself permission to dream and post them on this framed vision board
Each lesson provides a worksheet of questions for us to answer on each topic. They have helped me reveal the areas of my life that I need to improve more or that I am on track, in order to live a better ME.

I am a working progress...

These are my dreams & wishes that will manifest to me!


I am so grateful to have Oprah as my teacher and my classroom on the Internet each day. I look forward to come in my office, sit down with my coffee or tea to LEARN about my LIFE.

Sometimes I feel isolated in my private, quite world that I have been trying so hard to shut out all the bad noises of the world. I love to keep my peaceful and serene world in the woods and I go out of my way to protect that.  Now I have good company with Oprah's Life Classes to tune in and enrich my life even more. Thank you, Oprah! Welcome to my home!

To all my friends and family out there:
May you find your teacher, whether it is Oprah's Life Classes or any other teachings? Please keep learning and exploring about yourself in the environment that compliments you and open the path to your heart and soul. 

With Love & Light,

Hai

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hai,
    Your blog and home are beautiful!! I have never seen such a magnificent dream board! Very inspiring!
    When you write, I feel such peace in your words and I pick up that one of your core values is PEACE? Your husband and child(ren) are blessed to have such an amazing and reflective woman in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Yes. My core value is PEACE.
    From a War child to a Peace woman is my personal journey. It has been a very long journey in the desert to reach my blooming gardens. I wish to live in Beauty & Peace with abundance here with my husband and family.
    I am just NOW, exploring what's my true calling in my PEACEFUL surroundings to explore "who am I in peace?" I have been operating in "who I thought I am in War" to just survive. My visions during PEACE is quite different so I am allowing my dreams & visions to emerge & to be blessed. I am ready for God to use me. He has been waiting for me for a very long, long, long time, now. Yes! I am guilty that my ego has been in the way! If I can be a blessing to my family is ENOUGH. :) Anything beyond would be God's doing.

    With Love & Light to you! :)

    ReplyDelete