Wednesday, October 26, 2011

EVERYTHING IS COMING UP ROSES!

Indeed, EVERYTHING IS COMING UP ROSES for us here at our yellow cottage!

Today's favor at the Yellow Cottage's Garden!

What a blessing it is to be here among Nature and God surrounding me in my simple world.




One of the many simpliest joys I get is to be in my garden...
It is ENOUGH! It is a GIFT for me today!


For my husband to know I am cutting them right out of my garden...lol


My JOY is to share all of my happy "hot pink roses" with you, today!





May they bring you smiles and a gladness in your day, my friends!



 No other happiness is greater than to be greeted by these beauties as I step outside my door.


I am honored to be their caretaker. I adore them as they love me back, BEAUTIFULLY!


These roses are my Anniversary gifts from my beloved husband for every year of our marriage!



I love thee with every blossom in return, Darling!


Come right into the heart of our home, pretties!





With Roses of Love,


Hai

1 comment: